3/29/2012

Genius Healthcare Solutions 2012 Seminars!

We had a great time out in Mt. Pleasant on Monday with you and are looking forward to visiting with you on April 26th in Grand Rapids (if you aren't signed up yet - please do so soon- available spots are limited).

We will be adding some new dates for Florida and in Michigan- Warren, Downriver, and probably Traverse City over the next few months.   So keep checking back.

As for those of you that were in Mt. Pleasant.  I promised you some pdf materials.  I will have those up and posted later today.  Shoot me a quick e-mail about Mt.Pleasant and I'll send you the link.  Also if you needed any information on upcoming NACC seminars, EHR, etc.  let me know and I'll shoot you links for that information as well.

Penny
penny1 @ geniussolutions.com (Just pull out the spaces.)

No comments: