1/25/2010

Today is Genius Solutions' Anti-Virus Awareness Day!


Monday, Monday, Monday, and a new year ta' boot.  Have you re-upped your anti-virus subscription?  Have you updated your anti-virus program this week?  Have you scanned your computer recently?  Do you have a good back up, in case things have gone wonky since last week?

I'm here as your friendly hardware support fairy today, to give you these reminders.  Per the hardware boys we've seen a rash of infected looking computers over the last week.  I myself, on my personal computer, do run and regularly update my anti-virus.  I am also very careful about what I click-on and where I visit.  I ended up with a virus over the last month or so that needed to be expunged.  So be aware, there is no such thing as too cautious with your anti-virus.

If I could wave my magic wand and make you instantly all virus free and virus resistant I would.  However, I can't, so all I can do is strongly recommend that you take a look at, update, re-subscribe, and run your anti-virus today.

Be safe, computer vaccinate!


No comments: